Tuesday 6 January 2015

The Very Begining


This little space on the internet is where I will share with you my year in Chile on a Rotary Youth Exchange.
I leave in 15 days on the 21st of January with three other Kiwi students destined for Chile. When we arrive in Chile all the New Zealand students that are going to be in South America will stay at Hotel Ferdundo for 3 days in Santiago city where we get to play the part of 'tourists', before continuing on their journey to where ever.
I am bound for Colina, about 20 minutes North of Santiago city. I will go to the local high school Colegio Desiree. My host Rotary club is Las Condes Macul and my co-sponsoring clubs are Kerikeri Rotary club and Kaikohe Rotary club.

Well that is all I will write for today and will post when I am in Chile

Hasta luego


No comments:

Post a Comment